EducationEntrepreneurship begins with Smart Research
Jacques is currently offering four online courses:
Philosophy of Wealth Creation: An Entrepreneur’s Approach
Habra lives his life by principles of financial management and wealth creation that he will teach in this 3-module course. The course will enable you to start creating wealth as of day 1. You will learn the basic techniques to saving more than you spend and strategic investment – even with very small initial capital. Habra’s approach has created millions in profits for investors, entrepreneurs, and professionals; and Habra’s strategic investment process has yielded value returns in the 8 figures.
Things you’ll learn include:
- Simple Monthly Financial Worksheet
- Your overhead – fixed and variable
- Your current income / Your current pay rate / Inventory of Time
- Debt Analysis
- What do you love? Other than making money.
- Service vs. product
- Passive vs. active income
- Real Estate
- Working for equity
- The value of assets.
- Buying an asset
- Creating an asset
- Establishing value for an asset
- Two types of value – Income creation or equity.
- Income – monthly income based on passive investment (real estate)
- Equity – no immediate income, but value over time based on the ownership and future dividends.
- Creating your own asset
- Traditionally this will give you the greatest return and hopefully tie to your personal passion
- Researching the market/sale before starting
- Investing on top of something that already sells
- Productizing from the start
- Knowing your business model
To Learn More about this course and sign up for the free financial training, click below
Vision to Reality:
A step by step guide to taking your startup from an idea all the way to preparation for launch.
Things you’ll learn include:
- Students will learn the key aspects of self-awareness in identifying their own role in their startup
- How to research the competition, the market, the business model and determine the size of the opportunity and best strategy
- The key components of a brand – from logo to bold statement, to mission
- How to articulate the WHY of the business as compared to the WHAT and the HOW
- Understanding exactly who is the target market and how to capture the target market through analytics and data
- How to develop a minimum viable product
- Researching and writing technical specification documentation, wireframes, and preparing a package for a designer and engineer to build
- How to interview designers and engineers – how to create win/win agreements
- The critical aspects of legal, accounting, and financial preparation for a startup
- Fundamental checklist before investing real capital into your venture
To Learn More about this course and sign up for the free webinar, click below
-Pacing with Others
-Vision to Reality Mentorship Course